[Osta-board] location for meeting

Jodie Harnden Jodie.Harnden at pendleton.k12.or.us
Tue Jun 2 13:42:24 PDT 2009

This is how to get to the correct room for the meeting...

Members should park in the staff lot on the south side of the school. I will have the south-eastern most door propped open. Come on up the stairs and down the hall to my room #237.

Thanks Teresa!

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.