[Osta-board] Retreat Planning

A Bruner brunerd2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 22:22:40 PST 2010

Good Evening Lynda and Fellow OSTA Board Members:

I hope your collective New Year's are off to a great beginning.  With regards to the upcoming OSTA Board Retreat, I received a phone call today from Becky, the events coordinator at Menucha Conference Center.  She wanted to know (and will contact me on January 14th for final results) if there were special dietary needs from members in our group, as well as final numbers for bedding materials which are provided for a small fee.  In past years (and this is for the new board members), people brought sleeping bags and/or their own bedding items, as well as towels, washclothes, etc.  Think of the event as going off to summer camp for a weekend.

If people can be thinking about this and indicate their needs and/or preferences regarding dietary restrictions, please contact me directly.  We do need final numbers by January 14th for Menucha's planning.

If I am missing anything here, Lynda, please let me know.

See you all at the end of the month!

Allan Bruner