[Osta-board] Upcoming Retreat

Lynda sandsciosta at charter.net
Wed Jan 27 19:34:55 PST 2010

Our retreat is almost upon us.  I am hoping we can make some good plans for the future of OSTA and plan for our next conference.  For those who haven't been to Menucha before here is the link with information about the facilities.  http://www.menucha.org/

The directions are fairly good.  The road is very curvy but it is only one-way.  As you come in you need to locate Ballard Hall.  It is past the building with office which will be to your left, past Wright Hall which will also be on your left.  You will see a building ahead on the right.  That is Ballard Hall.  There is a small area to pull up and unload, then head down to the parking area below.

If there is any other information you need please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks Carolyn for sending the information about the snacks.  I was thinking about sending something out about that but you beat me to it.  Well done.

--
Lynda Sanders
OSTA President