[Osta-board] Another item

Lynda sandsciosta at charter.net
Wed Jan 27 19:38:50 PST 2010

I must learn to be sure I've thoroughly read my e-mails before sending them.  Start time for Friday night is 7:00 pm.  If you are running late, no problem.  I've been in the position many times myself.

We will have an orientation by Menucha.  Alan can you get that scheduled if you haven't already?  As you can see by the agenda I wish to start some work Friday night and get to know each other better.

Please bring calendar information so we can set up meeting dates that best work for people.

Okay,  I hope I haven't forgotten any other important items.
--
Lynda Sanders
OSTA President