[Osta-board] TOST

Jodie Harnden Jodie.Harnden at pendleton.k12.or.us
Sat Jul 3 11:28:08 PDT 2010

Well, if i'm going to do this I see that it is time to remind folks to send materials for the September edition. I can't include it if I don't get it. What ever you'd like to see in the September issue please send right away as a doc or docx file.  I can't do anything much with files from Macs (well I can, but it is a pain). Pictures can be sent as other file types, as I have yet to learn which ones will work for me.  I will let you know if something won't open.

Please note that I do not have files of anything currently, even if it has been in TOST previously, so send EVERYTHING you want to see included.  This means forms, letters, blurbs of info.

If anyone has files for the membership form on the back, layout for the names and positions or other, please send it along. If I have to make it up you may not like the changes :)

Hope you are all having a nice summer.  Mine is the same as always...too darn many weeds in the garden!

Jodie

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.