[Osta-board] growing pains with the postal service

Heidi Kellar heidi_osta at q.com
Fri Mar 5 16:29:06 PST 2010

I want to make it clear to everyone that I sent the new updated information pages twice this time alone.  Once on the disk that I have to send in and then each cover page individually when the proofs came to me as wrong. I also had to resubmit one of the pages in the document three times because the printer could not open it.  The frustration of having everything work and look as it should on my end and then not get published that way has just gotten to be too much. The best thing I can say is that the May/June TOST is the last one for me! Yes, I am celebrating! The due date for to get things in for my final issue of TOST is April 1st. Thank you and best of luck!