[Osta-board] conference

bcarlsen bcarlsen at reed.edu
Sat Oct 1 16:49:25 PDT 2011

Hello world traveller,

    Austin Texas will seem like a million light years away from
Finland, Poland and Coos Bay in terms of culture.  Hold on tight to
your pea shooter!

    Attached is the list of exhibitors and their representatives.
Thank you for making name tags for them.  (56)

    Be careful in Texas if you are taking Buddy.  Them dogies dance on doggies.

          Peace and joy,  Bernie