[Osta-board] confirmed banquet attendees

CORA CLARK Clark_Cora at salkeiz.k12.or.us
Mon Oct 3 20:50:34 PDT 2011

Hi, not sure who all needs this information, but as I requested an RSVP by today, I consider this the final response from awardees

10 awardees and a guest are coming = 20, plus 3 extra people are buying banquet tickets  = 23, plus Jamie Fereday is coming w/guest but does not know it yet? = 25, plus Cheryl hasn't rsvped but I assume she will be there = 26.

People I never heard back from are :

Cheryl, Lindy Black, Kent Walcott, Lisa Main.

Hope this info helps with banquet plans!

Cora L Clark
Science Department
West Salem High School
OSTA Region 2 Board