[Osta-board] RE: OSTA Annual Fall Conference

Carolyn Clontz cclontz at bendbroadband.com
Tue Oct 4 01:59:51 PDT 2011

Peggy,
You can register online without paying through pay pal, but then bring the
PO to the conference and submit it at the time of registration. I will send
a request for payment after the conference is over. As far as I can discern,
when you register online the page automatically goes to pay pal but your
registration is also automatically submitted even if you don't pay
immediately.
Carolyn Clontz, Comptroller
OSTA