[Osta-board] Nice job, Lynda,

bcarlsen bcarlsen at reed.edu
Fri Oct 14 23:50:55 PDT 2011

Thank you, Lynda,

      That was a classy and well organized dinner and award ceremony
at the Black Market Gourmet restaurant.  It was a very fitting climax
to a conference that went as smoothly as any we have had in recent
memory. Your colleagues and students at Marshfield had everything
running like clockwork.  The lunch staff and the food worked out
perfectly.

       Thanks also to Marj Glass for a superb Exhibitor's Lounge.  The
exhibitors loved it.

       Door prizes went very well, Mike and Rachel, and the gym
clean-up was a quick as we've ever had.  Hooray for Marshfield High!
Hooray for Lynda Sanders!

             Peace and love,  Bernie