[Osta-board] Unfortunate accident

pzastrow at gorge.net pzastrow at gorge.net
Sat Oct 15 14:42:13 PDT 2011

Some people will do anything to keep from going to a conference - and this is the top one now!!
Sorry really to hear that Chris, but thank goodness you were not hurt - we missed you and had a
great conference in spite of your absence. Things went smoothly, participants had a good time, the
weather was perfect and things even ended on time!  Take care of yourself and we shall be seing you
in November.