[Osta-board] addresses for directors and others

Harnden, Jodie Jodie.Harnden at pendleton.k12.or.us
Tue Oct 18 20:24:18 PDT 2011

In the next issue of TOST I will have a page with names and contact info for current regional directors as of Nov 1.  Some of these names may change or be deleted for the Jan issue, since that is the start of the new term. If you are listed on this page and do not wish to be, please let me know. If you want to change any thing about your info on this page, please let me know.

The same goes for the executive team. Unless you contact me I won't make any changes for the Nov issue.

Jodie