[Osta-board] Upcoming retreat - reminders

michael glass mglass2550 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 22:20:04 PST 2012

Lynda,

I would like to be on the membership committee Fri evening, although I may
not be there until after things are started.  I can't leave Klamath until 2
pm at the very earliest, which means arriving around 7 pm or later.  Could
you explain a bit about the 3 Sat committee choices?  Your previous email
got deleted before I opened your attachment, so I don't know if you
explained in that. I'll send my report tomorrow.  See you soon.

Marj