[Osta-board] Fwd: Oregon Science Teacher Association and The Riverhouse Hotel & Convention Center

rockow42 at q.com rockow42 at q.com
Mon Jan 23 16:31:21 PST 2012

For 2015???

>>> Jenna <jenna at riverhouse.com> 1/23/2012 1:59 PM >>>
Hello Mike,

I hope you are having a great start to 2012!

We spoke in June in regards to your 2014 conference and I wanted to see if
you are starting to search for a location.  We are currently booking through
2020 so please let me know if I could possibly get you a proposal for your
conference.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Jenna Zak

Director of National Sales

The Riverhouse Hotel & Convention Center

3075 N. Business 97

Bend, Oregon 97701

Direct: 503.887.8698

Fax: 541.389.0781

Email:  <mailto:jenna at riverhouse.com> jenna at riverhouse.com

Central Oregon's Only LEED Silver certified "Green Convention Center"

Pplease consider the environment before printing this e-mail