[Osta-board] Candidates for 2012 Election

A Bruner brunerd2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 09:34:57 PST 2012

Hi Lori:
I would encourage you to speak with Chris Hedeen or Kate Fisher-Hedeed, both at Oregon City High.  They would be outstanding additions to this board, and I have put the "bug in their ear" several times previously.  They are at a place in their respective careers that this might be a logical and reasonable step in leadership.

Allan Bruner