[Osta-board] conference food items

Mglass Glass mglass2550 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 21:28:19 PDT 2012

Mike, Cora, & Bernie,

Thanks, Cora, for checking on that.  I've been wondering if I'm supposed to
do anything or not.  Do you want me to bring the bowls and tongs?  I want
to make sure there will be good coffee with real cream available to the
exhibitors all day.  Is that being provided by someone?  I could still make
a few loaves of banana bread to go with the coffee to have for the
exhibitors all day, but so far haven't done anything because it didn't
appear to be needed.

Marj