[Osta-board] Duane Marshall award for Liliana Echeverria

Bernie Carlsen bcarlsen at reed.edu
Mon Oct 15 13:31:28 PDT 2012

     The attached article should give you lots of information.  Our
affection for her is that she made it possible for our members to walk
off with boxes and boxes of test tubes, beakers, glassware and plastic
for use by their students.  This material was a godsend to teachers who
were struggling to get any type of support from their cash-strapped
school districts.

        Peace and friendship,  Bernie