[Osta-board] website/conference pages

Sue McWilliams smcw at bendcable.com
Tue Oct 16 12:28:42 PDT 2012

Hello all-

Now that the conference is over, we have lots of updating to do for the website and I need your help.  I have received the awards info from Cora, but I need a list of officers and anything else you can think of.  I would like to get everything to Scott by the end of the week so that he can work on it over the weekend.  I thought it would be a good idea to post "Conference Highlights" on the conference page and would love to get short pieces from those of you who attended.  How about a brief description of a session you attend that was particularly useful- any new vendors in the exhibit hall??  I will ask Rachel for a summary of Stephan's talk.  Lori- how about a preview of the Portland conference....dates, themes, deadline for proposals etc.

Thanks!

Sue McWilliams
smcw at bendcable.com
(541) 419-2357  cell