[Osta-board] Sponsors needed for the Awards Banquet

Allan Bruner brunera at colton.k12.or.us
Sat Apr 20 18:16:31 PDT 2013

Dear Colleagues:
You might consider talking with your local reps for California Casualty,
ING, Security Benefit Life (TSA company for teachers), NEA Benefits folks,
OEA, your local banks (or US Bank Corp, the parent), Les Schwab, and a host
of engineering firms in the Metro Area.

I'll pursue my face-to-face contact with Horace Mann; she has been a very
generous sponsor.

Bernie, is there a target amount for numbers and sponsorships to drive the
price down to "reasonableness?"  I remember my Pres-Elect year when Terry
Tucker was Conference Chair at the last NSTA Regional in Portland... and
the choices I had to make and the costs were not cool!

Let's make the "ask," colleagues... if you need a script, let me know... I
can help with a script.

Thanks for your collective care and leadership in OSTA.

Allan Bruner

--
*D. Allan Bruner, National Board Certified Teacher*
Science Chair