[Osta-board] Emergency Chem Sub needed

Bernie Carlsen bcarlsen at reed.edu
Thu Apr 25 21:54:03 PDT 2013

Good evening, Lori, Moe, and board members,

     Chris Hedeen, Dept Chair at Oregon City HS has issued a plea for
help to find a chemistry teacher to possibly finish out the year at
Oregon City.   If you know anyone who might be interested, have them
call Chris at 503.785.8900, or email him at
<Chris.Hedeen at orecity.k12.or.us>

     Thank you for all that you do!    Peace and friendship,  Bernie

btw: Chris is a Murdock Partner in Science fellow and was a presenter
on Climate Change at NSTA San Antonio last week.