[Osta-board] COSA Conference Next Week

OSTA Communications communications at oregonscience.org
Fri Jun 16 12:52:25 PDT 2017

Hello all,

Sorry about the second email, but this is just in.  After some
miscommunication, I can confirm that we do have a booth at the COSA
Conference next Thursday (6/22) and Friday (I6/23) at the Seaside
Convention Center
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Seaside+Civic+%26+Convention+Center/@45.9940825,-123.9276408,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x5494a1b951fbf53f:0xec53980f45fd1394!8m2!3d45.9940788!4d-123.9254468?hl=en>
.

If anyone would like to take a trip to the beach and help me staff the
booth for an hour or two, please let me know.  This is a great way for us
to be able to connect with administrators and advertise the PD we have
available for teachers.

Susan Holveck is presenting three sessions, and has rented a house for
Wednesday and Thursday night, if you need someplace to stay.  Again, please
let us know.

I know this is last minute,  so understand if you may not be available, but
thank you for your consideration, anyway.

Lori Lancaster
Communications Coordinator
Oregon Science Teachers Association
www.oregonscience.org