[Osta-board] OSTA Board Meeting and Conference Schedule

OSTA President-Elect president-elect at oregonscience.org
Mon Oct 9 12:53:07 PDT 2017

Hello OSTA Board Members,

Welcome to those of you that are new, I look forward to getting to know you
this year!
Here is our agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1coC0itw_1X85ZP8sEoAYUbn2DGhu-2nWkXN9sZANsLc/edit?usp=sharing>
for Friday's board meeting, which will run from 1-4pm. Please read linked
documents to familiarize yourself with the materials. We also plan to
provide lunch prior to the meeting for those attending. Please complete
this very short form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScFxTEXEteIOBKUGlKlvhLgXQDZtV2z0kmYgLvv2bcWfpVn4g/viewform>,
whether you're attending or not, to help me track attendance and lunch.

In addition, here are some other *highlights for the conference:*

   - Thursday, October 12: Awards dinner at OMSI.  Board members should be
   there if possible to support our award winning teachers and their families.
   Please register <http://oregonscience.org/event-2601624> yourself if you
   have not already done so.
   - Friday, October 13: OSTA Board Meeting; Workshops and early
   registration with happy hour.  Help is needed to set up registration and
   bookstore.  We would like your attendance at the happy hour as well to
   honor our attendees and our exhibitors.
   - Saturday, October 14th: Conference. Help needed all day.  See schedule
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ji9aQ9NdngA9ZDeLaOOKVOm-1vA1_yWMJiwdrsZcXr4/edit?usp=sharing>
for
   specific tasks that you can help with.

See you later this week,