[Osta-board] Survey of state of science in Oregon

Byerley, Andrew byerleya at hsd.k12.or.us
Fri Mar 2 15:13:17 PST 2018

Hi all,

Leah, I think this is a great idea. We all know that data speaks volumes right now, and the clearer the picture of the current state of science education in Oregon, the better. I don't have the bandwidth to help create the survey right now, but I would be happy to be a reviewer if that would be helpful. I wonder if there's a network through CSSS that has already done a survey of this nature...?

Thanks for bringing this to the Board!

Andy