[Osta-board] OSTA Logo Redesign Contest :: Request for Proposals

Byerley, Andrew byerleya at hsd.k12.or.us
Mon Mar 12 11:22:02 PDT 2018

Good morning, Board --

One of our working groups is tasked with redesigning the OSTA logo. We've put together an RFP that we feel reflects the needs of our new logo (along with some technical specifications), and we're looking for your input before we put this out far and wide. Please see the RFP here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UjH8hseCZ_l8Ut4NGXZe77jGBdSwJytIN3B4SxKs71U/edit?usp=sharing>, and either reply with your comments or insert them as comments in the Doc. We are asking for your feedback by the end of Wednesday, 3/14 (Pi day!).

Also, there are cash prizes attached to this contest  and our goal is for a student to create the design. Be ready to send this out to your district's Graphic Design programs after feedback has been collected and incorporated!

Thank you for your support!

Andy Byerley

HS Math & Science TOSA

Hillsboro School District

"If students leave school less curious than when they started, we have failed them." -- George Couros