[Osta-board] Conference Follow Up

TOST Editor tost at oregonscience.org
Wed Oct 7 22:14:32 PDT 2020

Hello Board Members and volunteers,

I wanted to follow up with all of you. I have sent emails to each of you
who volunteered to host sessions. If you got this email you know what I am
talking about. If you did not, and think you should have please reach out
to me. I want to make sure all of you have everything you need to be
successful on Friday.

We also have a Training Meeting tomorrow 10/8 at 4:30-5:30 pm and a
Volunteer Check-In on Friday 10/9 at 7:00 - 8:00 am. If you would like to
attend one or both of these and have not gotten an invite let me know. I
think I may have sent many duplicates of these meetings originally, sorry
for that.

Thank you again to all of you who could volunteer. This could not happen
without you. A special Thank you to Alfonso, Lori, Bernie, and Leah for all
the hours you have put in. This is going to be a great event and you all
made it possible.

Please reach out if you have any questions,
Tiffany Windle-Hanson
TOST Editor
OSTA Communications