[Osta-board] OFRI and Norie

OSTA Membership membership at oregonscience.org
Wed Oct 14 10:01:18 PDT 2020

Thanks Donna.
It is a matter that needs to be addressed.  It was discussed at the August
retreat, but it appears that it wasn't settled completely.
The executive team will be meeting soon to prepare the agenda for the next
board meeting that will be held sometime in November.  It will be on the
agenda.

--
Lori Lancaster
Membership Coordinator