[Osta-board] Response to Norie letter

Donna Rainboth drainbot at eou.edu
Mon Oct 19 11:12:56 PDT 2020

Tiffany,
I agree that the conference was amazingly well done. I certainly enjoyed it
and my hat is off to all those involved in organizing the event.

With the OFRI issue, I wonder if anyone has a copy of the proposal that
Norie submitted. That might help us all understand some of the concerns.

Donna

--
Donna Rainboth
GO STEM