[Osta-board] OSTA Board Meeting tonight at 5:30pm

OSTA Membership membership at oregonscience.org
Mon Apr 19 07:00:37 PDT 2021

Good day, fellow board members.

This is your friendly reminder of the OSTA Board Meeting tonight at
5:30pm.

The agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YmkLBWQB4NqYRlNoWV8yLte-3IiSSs5vSuxsRGhTnvw/edit>
for
the April 19th board meeting is linked, and we have worked diligently to
ensure that all links in the consent agenda are accessible to non-OSTA
accounts.  *Again, please, if you experience any challenges accessing any
of the content, please let me know and I'll correct it. **Please check that
before the meeting on Monday, April 19th at 5:30pm.*

The zoom link for the meeting is in the agenda.  You will also see that
link below.

*Please read through the documents in the consent agenda.*  If you have any
questions, please comment there so that your questions are addressed during
the meeting.

*Again, the point of having the reports in the consent agenda is to quickly
move to accept them, after answering any questions, so that we may move on
to the pressing matters in the rest of the agenda.*

Please note important items that will to be discussed:

   - Awards and Elections
   - NSTA Portland Area Conference
   - Plans for the Summer retreat.
   - Board member training and operations manual.
   - Committee work to move the organization forward and to include more
   members to participate.

Thank you for your commitment to science education through your service and
leadership in OSTA.

--
Lori Lancaster
Membership Coordinator

*******Zoom Link******

OSTA Communications is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: OSTA Board Meeting

Time: Apr 19, 2021 05:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89253053338?pwd=a2c0bytpOGJubGozM2dnY2swc0ZpUT09

Meeting ID: 892 5305 3338

Passcode: 762929

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,89253053338# US (San Jose)

+12532158782,,89253053338# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)