[Osta-board] Board Retreat Planning: Your reply is respectfully required

OSTA Membership membership at oregonscience.org
Tue Apr 20 06:43:23 PDT 2021

Good Morning, Fellow Board Members,

At last nights' Board Meeting, plans were being made for the summer
retreat, July 30-31 at Crane Hot Springs near Burns. Please add this to
your calendar.

As we are wanting to nail down who is coming and what accommodations to
reserve, we need your input as to your needs with respect to lodging.

*Please take this time to communicate your requirements on this
spreadsheet.
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11p2LwyvEYx5uO3Y3rFbAc4ZUcMrKBsElmTrUkfRs_yg/edit#gid=0>
That includes communicating whether or not you intend to attend in person.
 Please do this by Friday, April 23rd.*

Here is the website for Crane Hot Springs <https://www.cranehotsprings.com/>
in order to help make your decisions.

This has been a trying year for us all.  The decision to hold the retreat
in person, in Connie, Carolyn, and Roxanne's neck of the woods, is intended
to allow us to do the team building that has been missing from our
retreat.  Please see this as a way for us to become a stronger team, with
the common goal of supporting and advocating for science education in
Oregon.

If you've never visited SE Oregon, you'll be in for a treat.  It is a
beautiful area of our state.

Thank you for your consideration, and prompt reply if you haven't already
done so.

--
Lori Lancaster
Membership Coordinator