[White-water] WKCC canoeists?

Steve Stuckmeyer sstuckmeyer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 15:33:59 PDT 2006

Question:  How many members of the club actively canoe?  How many canoe on
grade II-IV whitewater?  Any class V crazies? :)

If you're a canoeist (C1, C2, OC1, OC2) & on the list, then shoot me an
email.  I've paddled a bit with the excellent canoeists from the LCCC,
but offhand can't remember paddling with canoes on WKCC trips.

FYI, I'm an intermediate (i.e. class III, easy IV) OC1/OC2 paddler.  And if
the interest is there I'd like to facilitate some WKCC whitewater trips this
season that would co-mingle kayak & C-boat populations.  Along that vein, I
plan to OC1 the Metolius on Saturday.

Thanks,
Steve Stuckmeyer
sstuckmeyer at gmail.com