[White-water] Really Old WKCC Newsletters

Gary Adams bigdog660 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 18 16:04:21 PDT 2006

Hi

This is a long shot and seems kind of silly in a way.  On the other
hand.....

I have what I believe to be a complete set of Willamette Kayak and
Canoe Club newsletters from 1988 until the present. I have one or two
single issues from before that.  Over the last year I've scanned all
these newsletters and created Adobe Acrobat pdf files of each issue.

Eventually, the WKCC Board, (or maybe just me), might make these
available to those who wanted them via a CD or DVD, or in some other
fashion. If nothing else, there would be some lasting electronic/
historic record/archive of the club and it's activities as presented
in it's published newsletters.

But, I'd like the "complete set".

I'd be interested in borrowing WKCC newsletters earlier than 1988 for
the purposes of scanning them and converting them to Acrobat pdfs. I
promise I will return them promptly and in good condition. Address
labels would be covered and not visible in the scans. And, of course,
you could have a copy of the final product.

If, somehow, you have really old (pre-1988) newsletters and you're
willing to help out by letting me scan them, please let me know soon.

Thanks.

Gary Adams
The (soon to be former) Membership Guy
Willamette Kayak and Canoe Club