[White-water] last call for Metolius River on Saturday!!!!

Megi Morishita meggy_morishita at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 19:27:45 PDT 2007

Looks like we have a great group of people heading to the Metolius on Saturday for the fall colors
and eagle sitings.  If you're interested, let me know ASAP.  We're working on organizing car pools
from Eugene, Corvallis, and Portland.  Can make it a day trip for Saturday only, come early and
camp on Friday, or stay longer and plan on the Lava Island, River House, or Maupin sections of the
Deschutes depending on skill level.  Can't wait!!

Also, don't forget the WKCC club meeting on Thursday in Corvallis.  Maybe we can discuss some trip
logistics at the meeting.  Meeting times/places will be emailed to the trip participants.  And,
remember, the Forest Service might be pulling 200 trees down into the river, so this could be your
last chance to enjoy this beautiful wilderness area!!!!

-megi