[White-water] Fwd: The Patagonia Course - 10% Discount until October 31st

Megi Morishita meggy_morishita at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 22:15:50 PDT 2007

Not sure if any kayakers out there might be interested in a Wilderness Medicine course.  I'm a bit
partial to this one since I went down to the Futaleufu with Kevin and recommended Chris Spelius'
Expeditiones Chile location for the course.  The University of Arizona Emergency Department has
one of the best ER training programs in the country, and the faculty for this course should be
excellent (yes, I know all of them).  It's a bit pricey, and is mostly aimed for attending
physicians, residents, medical students, EMTs, nurses, anyone with interest in advanced first aid
in a wilderness setting.  Let me know if you're interested.  There's a bunch of links to get more
info as well.  And, no, I'm not going so I won't be taking advantage of that 10% discount for
referring a friend....  :-P

-megi

www.exchile.com/GuideSchool_Wilderness%20Medicine.htm<http://exchile.com/GuideSchool_Wilderness%20Medicine.htm>