[White-water] Sandy gauge at Brightwood

Gordon Taylor gordontctaylor at comcast.net
Wed Oct 31 15:04:45 PDT 2007

Greetings:

Below is the response of USGS to my inquiry regarding the discrepancy
between the gauges on the Sandy at Brightwood and Below the Bull Run.  In
short, the new gauge at Brightwood is not yet fully calibrated, and the
gauge below the Bull Run may affected by silt from the removal of Marmot
Dam.

Gordon