[White-water] Awesome Jet Boat Action Video on Wild Rogue!!

David Kephart kepharda at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 10:45:40 PST 2009

Please define "open season" as far as I can discern they did nothing illegal.  Nor did I see any wanton destruction of nature, sure it would not be fun to meet a boat like that while running a rapid, but to be honest you sound to me just like the fly fishermen that don't like us on the river because we "destroy the experience".

All that being said, those guys are completely foolish for not strapping on a helmet.  Catching that type of air will lead to someone being throw from the boat and striking a rock, then likely drowning.