[White-water] Awesome Jet Boat Action Video on Wild Rogue!!

Jack Doyle oriverat at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 12:34:42 PST 2009

Carbon pollution can be somewhat overt. Other kinds of pollution are usually
less obvious.

Ever wonder how much pollution results from all of the plastic left on rocks
by kayaks? :-)

PVCs [HDPE (High Density Polyethylene), LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)],
DEHA, are both know carcinogens. While these might not be an issue for
drinking water bottles (http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/petbottles.asp),
there is potential for the slow release of these elements to the water via
photoxidation (http://tinyurl.com/ajmyzu and http://tinyurl.com/dx3h9q).