[White-water] Awesome Jet Boat Action Video on Wild Rogue!!

davidmwagner at earthlink.net davidmwagner at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 5 08:27:37 PST 2009

A bit of sanity goes a long ways to keeping most factions on a friendly basis...the last thing this world needs is one group attempting to regulate a different group based predominately on personal whims....

I can do some things well, you can do some things well, and together we will all arrive to the final destination.  If we choose to collaborate in a friendly way the journey will be fantastic...if not.. well...we can see the results on any continent!

Peace and happiness to all..

David de Oregon