[Osta-board] OSTA at 2011SeattleConference

bcarlsen bcarlsen at reed.edu
Tue Oct 4 11:24:36 PDT 2011

Thank you, Kimberly!

     Hooray!  We will have this table fully occupied throughout the
Seattle conference registration times!  We are promoting this Seattle
event in all of our journals and events, and we look forward to
meeting you and celebrating science education at the NSTA  Seattle
Regional.

     Thank you for making this all possible,
       Best wishes,  Bernie Carlsen   OSTA Executive Director

(yes, carpet would be appreciated!)