[Osta-board] Response to Norie letter

Donna Rainboth drainbot at eou.edu
Mon Oct 19 10:26:59 PDT 2020

HI Connie,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and concerns. This issue has bothered me
as well. As Norie pointed out, she was not proposing a session on OFRI but
rather on a CTE Program of Study. She was also presenting with an ODE
employee. We censored Norie because of the organization she works for which
really had nothing to do with her presentation. If the presentation had
been about OFRI then eliminating it from the conference might have been
appropriate but I do not feel we can eliminate folks from presenting
because we have a problem with their employers. I believe this needs to be
recognized in the letter to Norie.
Donna

--
Donna Rainboth